It is a very serious state of affairs in America when criminals are willing to sell children over other crimes. Any life of crime is bad enough in itself, however, kidnapping and selling of a child is utterly despicable, in fact that phrase does not convey what I really feel like saying. I personally won’t go into too much detail in this article because I find it too troubling even for me to try to explain in detail without becoming angry. I will provide links for you to review yourself. I really want to use this article to encourage all of my subscribers and followers to be alert with your own loved ones, and to also be aware of other at risk children around you. The goal is not to try and intervene yourself if you see something, avoid that if possible. However, with the links I provide you will find hotlines that you can call, and together we can help make our world a safer place for children and for adults as well.
- Jealous, controlling and violent
- Significantly older than female companions
- Promise things that seem too good to be true
- Encourage victims to engage in illegal activities to achieve their goals and dreams
- Buys expensive gifts or owns expensive items
- Is vague about his/her profession
- Pushy or demanding about sex
- Encourages inappropriate sexual behavior
- Makes the victim feel responsible for his/her financial stability. Very open about financial matters.
During the past week, the FBI; its local, state, and federal law enforcement partners; and the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children (NCMEC) conducted Operation Cross Country VIII, a week-long enforcement action to address commercial child sex trafficking throughout the United States. This operation included enforcement actions in 106 cities across 54 FBI field divisions nationwide and resulted in 168 recoveries of children who were being victimized through prostitution. Additionally, 281 pimps were arrested on state and federal charges.
Well, everyone just a little reminder about certain realities of the world we live in. Just remember to say a prayer every-night about those victimized by this insidious crime, one day this will all change. Until then let us do what we can to make a difference in our part of the world Godspeed…