Greetings everyone, I searched around for the best grappling dummies, and I found them you can see them below. My criteria was, price, durability, flexibility, whether it was already filled, and style. Out of all the one’s I’ve seen the first one below in my opinion is the best it also has a 5 star review. I will be placing my order ASAP. There are others that cost more and that cost less pictured below as well. So for those of you who take your grappling seriously I think you definitely should have one or which ever one you choose.
- ROLL HARD Brand dummy comes with hands and feet addition. Very durable product. Available in Adult size only. Also available Filled (Ready to use) and Un-Filled (Empty).
- Ships from New Jersey USA. 1-5 Business days delivery (1-2 business days delivery in Northeast, 2-3 business days delivery Midwest and Southeast, 4-5 business days delivery Southwest and Northwest) Always in-stock, Ready to ship same business day 4pm EST shipping cutoff time.
- Great product for Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Grappling, Wrestling, MMA Ground and Pound. We also ship internationally.
- Made of heavy duty mil spec cardoura material, giving realistic feel of training with this dummy. This dummy is a great product for Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (BJJ), Judo, Wrestling and Mixed Martial Arts!
- Adult Dummy is about the height equivalent of a 6 feet man and weighs approximately 55-60 pounds.
Now there is a dummy that can be considered even better than the one above if you are willing to invest what it would cost. The below dummy can actually stand on it’s feet and actually supports a guillotine choke. Click to read more.
Below are all the other dummies I came across that can be useful but are not as good as the two above.